• 2015. Co- Editor with Paola Bacchetta of femminismi queer e postcoloniali. Ombrecorte, Verona. (forthcoming).
• 2014 "Impossible Trajectories," in Women in Public Higher Education, Personal Reflections. Deborah Gambs and Rose Kim, Eds. (New York: Palgrave Macmillan). (forthcoming).
• 2013 Queerness in Videogames, Digital Creativity, Vol 22. No. 3.
• 2013 "Writing Asian Diasporas, Envisioning Hybrid Identities" for the journal Anglistica, special issue titled "Women Writing Exile".
• 2011 editor of Gender and Precarity, ScriptaWeb, Naples, Italy.
• 2010 chapter in Educare al Genere, Carocci, Milano edited by Giulia Selmi and Agnese Maria Maio
• 2009-2011 book series editor Condividee, ScriptaWeb & University of Padua.
• Winter 2009, article titled “Female players from margin to centre”, in Digital creativity, Routledge.
• 2009, translator of Forces of Labor by Beverly Silver, for Bruno Mondadori Publising, Milan.
• 2008 editor for a multimedia project (video and book) called Re/Sisters: on women and contemporary global resistance. Morgana Edizioni, Florence.
• 2007, article titled ‘Precarious changes’, Feminist Review, London Palgrave, n.87.
• 2006, ‘Death of a discipline, other imaginary spaces of politics and culture’ essay on death and archives, in Anglistica, vol. 8. 1-2, 2004. pp. 29-48.
• 2006, ‘La prima volta’, essay on gender, new technologies, specifically on videogames and digital media, in edited volume Futura, Rome, Meltemi.
• 2005, editor for an oral history book titled (R) Esistenze: il passaggio della staffetta, Morgana, Firenze. (interviews of women active in the anti-fascist resistance).
• 2003, Final Fantasies, gender identity and videogames, for the Journal Feminist Theory (Sage), vol.12, n.3.
produced two documentaries on Gender and Resistance, and worked with a photographer to the related photo shows.
- Re-sisters of contemporary globalization
-R-esistenze, interviews with anti-fascist women in Italy.See: http://www.newmedialab.cuny.edu/laura/resistances-existences.htm